Thursday, August 27, 2009

akmal's impression


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim… First of all, I want to say alhamdulillah because Allah has gives me the opportunity to create something in this blog. I am also want to thank to my lovely madam, Dr. Sharifah Sariah bt. Syed Hassan; my Instructional Technology’s teacher. Here, I would like to share my experience during in her class. I am very enjoying learning in that class and get much knowledge about the technology. We learn how to apply the computer skills such as Adobe Photoshop CS2/3 and movie maker. About two hours per a week in that class, we think it is too short time learning about that, but it is does not be a problem for us.

First week in that class, we have introduced by our teacher the introduction of Instructional Technology and learning theories. From that, we know and understand the differences between Educational Technology and Instructional Technology, the learning theory and so on.

After finish all the introduction of Instructional Technology, we begin to learn about media. We learn how to use movie maker and follow by another thing such as Adobe Photoshop. For the first time learning the Adobe Photoshop, I feel it is quite difficult, but then I am enjoying very much. There are more advantages learning that. Another word, I love very much learning in IT class!!!
- by Norsaedatul Akmal bt Md Shukri

No comments: