Thursday, August 27, 2009

hana's impression


Salam. Firstly, I want say thanks to our nice lecturer is Dr Sharifah Sariah Syed Hassan that teaches us in subject of Instructional Technology. So, now I want to share something with you all about my feeling and my experiences during learning in this class. Honestly, I’m very happy to be members of this class because I can know many knowledge and skills about instructional technology that I can use it in teaching students in the future. I’m sure it can help attract students to pay attention and make class more attractive and fun.

One of the skills that I’m already learned is Adobe Photoshop. I’m very excited and interested in learning this skill. Personally, I’m loved to design the posters, editing pictures and something like that. So through this skill, I can explore and expert in making posters and banners as well. I just want to share that I’m already create a poster for bureau welfare and community services, BEDSA in program of “community services at Zoo Negara”. I got the good feedback from friends and other members of this bureau about the poster.

In the last class, we are learned about edit damaged pictures. So, now I’m already having the new skill that makes me very excited. For information, I’m in process editing an old picture from my parent’s collections. If you want to see the picture, stay tuned with our blog...

-by Nurhana Abd Salim

No comments: